At All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, the critical care medicine department is dedicated to providing top-notch care for patients facing critical illnesses. With a highly skilled and experienced team of critical care physicians, nurses, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare professionals, our ICU offers evidence-based treatment that leads to the best outcome for our patients.
Our critical care medicine department consists of international standard facilities and infrastructure, including ICUs equipped with ultra-modern technology. The ICUs are easily accessible to the emergency department, operating unit, medical imaging, and laboratory, allowing for seamless patient management. Each ICU cubicle is designed as a private room, offering maximum comfort to the patient and their family, with decentralised nursing and natural sunlight. Our strict adherence to infection control practices ensures a safe and healthy environment for our patients.
Our ICUs are equipped with the latest medical equipment and technology, including:
- Electronic medical records
- Touch screen monitoring integrated with the Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Modern ventilators with invasive and non-invasive modes
- MRI compatible monitors and ventilators
- Point of care system for rapid bedside laboratory testing
- Mobile dialysis facility
- Isolation rooms for immune-compromised and infective patients
- Advanced cooling equipment for cardiac arrest and neuro-trauma patients
- ICCA (IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anaesthesia) technology, supporting the intensive care continuum across multiple specialties.
We understand the importance of the support system during critical times, and hence, our ICU also offers dedicated and comfortable sleeping arrangements for the attendants accompanying ICU patients. The lounge is equipped with recliners, pantry facilities, television, and conference room, ensuring that the family is well taken care of.
Our ICU caters to the management of all patients with life-threatening illnesses or injuries, as well as those requiring postoperative critical care after major surgical procedures. Our facility includes several types of ICUs, including:
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU): Provides care for all critically ill medical and cardiac patients.
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU): Provides care for critically ill patients who have undergone major surgical procedures.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): Dedicated to the care of ill or premature newborn infants.
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU): Specialises in the care of children and teenagers with life-threatening illnesses.