|Doctor Name||Dr. Anjal Shah|
- He is a Consultant Ophthalmologist at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital.
- He has completed his MBBS from S.B.K.S Medical College & Research Centre, Vadodara, Gujarat. After completing MBBS, Dr. Shah pursued M.S. (Ophthalmology) at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, KLE Institute, Belagavi, Karnataka.
- He has completed Phacoemulsification and IOL Implantation and Small Incision Cataract Surgeries Training from Tejas Eye Hospital, Mandvi, Gujarat. Dr Shah has also pursued short courses of Phakic
- IOL Implantation, Anterior Vitrectomy, DCR surgery and Trabeculectomy at Amdavad Eye Laser Hospitals Private Limited, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- He specializes in cataract and refractive surgery. He has vast surgical experience in cataract surgery, refractive cataract surgery with premium lenses (MICS, Aspheric, Toric, Multifocal, Multifocal Toric, Trifocal & Trifocal Toric IOL’s).
- Dr. Shah is an active member of Gujarat Ophthalmic Society (GOS), All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS) & International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO).
- He has worked as Consultant Ophthalmologist at Venus Hospital, Surat, Gujarat. He has worked as Consultant Ophthalmologist as an Anterior Segment Surgeon at Rotary Eye Institute, Navsari, Gujarat.
- Dr. Shah has received award for best paper at KLE Institute, Belagavi for ‘False Alarm: Ciliary Staphyloma Masquerading as Ciliary Body Melanoma: A Case Report’.
- Dr. Shah has published paper on “The visual outcome after cataract surgery with multifocal intraocular lenses and monofocal intraocular lenses at tertiary care hospital: A prospective observational study” in 2017.
Additional Speciality Interests:
- Topical – Phacoemulsifica
- Micro Incisional Cataract Surgery (MICS)
- Multifocal IOL, Tori