|Doctor Name||Dr. Ashish Andhare|
|Primary Specialty||General and Minimal Access Surgery|
|Qualifications||MBBS, DNB General Surgery|
- MBBS (SGSMC & KEMH, Mumbai)
- DNB General Surgery (Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune)
Professional Experience: Dr. Ashish has more than five years of experience in the field of surgery.
- He completed DNB (General Surgery) after MBBS.
- His field of expertise include General Surgery, Gastroenterological Surgery, HPB Surgery, Thyroid Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Endourology along with Gastrointestinal Endoscopy including ERCP and Therapeutic procedures.
- He has performed many Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- He has been part of Transplant Team for Liver and Kidney and Trauma unit at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune.
- He has also trained Dr. Ashish has also trained undergraduate and postgraduate student in his academic career.
- He is part of academics at Department of Surgery at Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital.
Additional Speciality Interests:
- Laparoscopic assisted colorectal surgeries
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Video assisted thoric surgery
- Anorectal surgeries
- Colorectal cancer surgeries
- Advanced laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgeries
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Minimally invasive thyroid and endocrine surgeries
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Management of emergency
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis management
- Laparoscopic hernia, gall bladder and appendix surgeries