|Doctor Name||Dr. Puneet Agrawal|
|Primary Specialty||Pediatric and Neonatology|
|Qualifications||M.B.B.S ,Pediatrics-N. K. P|
- Graduation: M.B.B.S from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur.
- Pediatrics: N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and RC, Nagpur.
Fellowship: Wadia Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. Puneet Agrawal is serving as a consultant in the Department of Paediatric and Neonatology at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital.
- He has more than three years of work experience as a resident in LATA MANGESHKAR HOSPITAL, NAGPUR.
- He has also worked at RUBY HALL CLINIC, PUNE as an Associate Consultant.
- He is a trained professional in managing difficult cases like Neonatal Jaundice, Electrolyte Imbalance, severe sepsis, septic shock, PPHN, MAS, NEC, Congenital diaphragmatic hernia, Quadruplet delivery with extreme preterm babies weighing 700gm. Difficult pediatric cases like Acute liver failure, Acute Renal failure, Encephalitis, DKA, Heart Failure and Poisoning.
- He has also got rich exposure to intubate neonates and pediatric patients too, insertion of femoral line, HFO and conventional ventilation and other basic procedure like LP, PICC line, UVC/UAC insertion, surfactant therapy, exchange transfusion, immunization and developmental follow up.
Other Academic Achievements, Publications and Workshops:
- Poster Presentation: Books To Bedside- Nagpur
- Publication: STUDY OF VENTILATOR ASSOCIATED PNEUMONIA IN NICU AT TERTIARY CARE CENTRE Published in International Journal of scientific research.
Workshop: On Basic Life Support, Renal Replacement Therapy with hands on Peritoneal Dialysis, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Pediatric Advance Life Support, Mechanical Ventilation, Childhood Allergy, Child Abuse to name a few.