|Doctor Name||Dr. Snehal Raut Gondane|
|Qualifications||MBBS from JNMC, Sawangi Wardha. MS Ophthalmology JNMC, Aligarh Muslim University.|
- Long term Anterior Segment Fellowship (IOL Fellowship) from Sankara Eye Hospital, Anand, Gujarat.
- Long term Glaucoma Fellowship from Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Short term SICS Fellowship (I Care Hospital, Noida)
- FICO Basic and Clinical Sciences.
- She has worked as a Consultant Opthalmologist at Vinayak Netralaya, Bilaspur.
- Served as a as a Consultant Opthalmologist at Lions City Eye Hospital, Sangli.
- Rendered services as a Consultant Opthalmologistat JSPL-Fortis Hospital, Raigarh.
- Rendered services as a Consultant Opthalmologistat K.K.Netralaya, Nagpur.
- Also worked as a Consultant Opthalmologist at Shri Maa Bhavani Multispeciality Hospital, Pardi, and Nagpur.
- She is a Consultant Ophthalmologist at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital.
- She has been working since 9 years in the field of Opthalmology with extensive training in Cataract, Prior Refractive and Glaucoma Surgeries.
- She has an extensive experience in Topical Phacoemulsification surgery with premium lenses (Monofocal, Multifocal, Toric IOL, Trifocal etc.)
- She specializes in handling glaucoma surgical procedures like Trabecluectomy with (MMC/Ologen), Phacotrab +IOL, combined SICSTRAB + IOL, Glaucoma shunt procedure (Valved & Non-valved).
- She has broad experience in laser surgical procedures like – Capsulotomy, Iridotomy, Argon Laser Iridoplasty, Laser Suture lysis in glaucoma, selective laser trabeculoplasty, CPC diode.
- Extensive experience with glaucoma investigational modalities like Humphrey’s Field Analysis (Perimetry), Octopus Perimetry, OCT, HRT, FDT.
- She has considerable experience in handling secondary IOL cases like (SFIOL, ACIOL, Iris Claw Low), anterior segment surgeries like DCP, DCT, Pterygium, excision with graft (glueters), Entroprion, Ectroprion Surgery, Erisceration, Enucleation, Corneal Repair Surgery.
- All India Opthalmological Society.
- Glaucoma Society of India.
- Tamil Nadu Opthalmic Association.
- Etiology and Antimicrobial Sensitivity Pattern in Acute and Chronic Dacryocystits.
- Case Report: A rare case of collodion baby with ophthalmic involvement.
- Comparative study of postoperative visual outcome and complications after small incision cataract surgery in patients of diabetic and non-diabetic patients of cataract.
- Phakomatosis Pigmentovascularis with Sturge-Weber-Syndrome.