The Out Patient Department is located on the ground floor of All Is Well Multispecialty Hosital.
All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital has adopted the cluster philosophy which means that each Specialty has its own dedicated cluster of examination rooms and requisite diagnostic services are provided within these clusters to minimize patient movement and discomfort. e.g. Cardiology cluster has separate consultation rooms and ECG/ECHO/Stress Test on the same floor. Radiology department is also located in close vicinity to all the clusters, and all the images and results can be viewed online by the consultants on a real time basis, from anywhere.
Types of OPD:
All Is Well Multispecialty Hosital offers following types of OPD consultations:
- Regular OPD
- Privilege OPD*
* The consultation charges for Privilege OPD will be confirmed by the consulting doctor.
For any queries on OPD services, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities available in OPD Cluster:
- Pathological sample collection room.
- Retail Pharmacy.
- Requisite Diagnostic Services.
- Kiosk for appointment scheduling and information.
- Immunization room.
- Treatment rooms for dressing, minor procedures etc.
- Wheelchair facility.