Pathology & Transfusion Services
Laboratories services at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital is established with a view to provide wide range of laboratory investigations necessary for patient care. It consists of disciplines of Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Haematology, Immunology, Microbiology & Serology, Infectious Diseases, Histopathology, and Cytopathology. All these disciplines provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of biological materials such as blood, serum or plasma, tissue, urine, stool, CSF etc. to support clinicians in the practice of medicine.
The greatest emphasis has been given to ensure accuracy, precision, reproducibility and speedy reporting. The laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. To operate these sophisticated gadgets, the laboratories have a team of efficient, motivated, knowledgeable and qualified doctors and technical staff who are constantly involved in producing world-class results and upholding quality assurance.
What we do?
- Tests of Clinical Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Clinical Pathology, Histopathology and Cytopathology all are performed in this centre.
- Testing facility includes- all routine organ function tests, Metabolic Panel, Fertility Panel, Hormones, Cancer Markers, Infectious, Cardiac Parameters,
- Septicemia, Coagulation Studies with Advanced Haematology Tests, Microbiological Identification and Antibiotic Sensitivity.
- 100 % Components preparation for maximum and rationale utilization of blood.
- Leuco reduction of all blood components, which helps in minimizing febrile transfusion reactions.
- Single Donor Platelet Apheresis on fully automated Apheresis Machine.
- 100% Blood Grouping and Cross matching by Gel Card Technique.
- 100% Screening of all Blood by ELISA.
Highlights of department
- Highly state-of-the-art instruments.
- 24*7 lab with home collection facility.
- Emergency samples reported at priority with no additional cost.
- All critical reports informed to clinician immediately.
- Dedicated and trained staff.
- FDA recognized Licensed Blood Bank with fully operating component laboratory.
- 24 hours Blood Bank Services.
- Various references from other nursing homes and blood banks for resolving blood group and cross.
- Dedicated & trained staff.
- Participation in External Quality Assurance Scheme (EQAS) on regular basis.
Technology we use
- Barcoding and bidirectional interfacing for transmission of patient results.
- Integrated system in clinical biochemistry with routine clinical biochemistry and immunoassays
- Blood gas analyser.
- Identification of microorganisms and antibiotic sensitivity testing by automated microbiology analyser.
- Facility of imprint cytology reporting in histopathology with turn-around time of 30 minutes.
- Gel Card Technique for blood grouping and cross matching.
- Fourth Generation ELISA for HIV, HBsAg and HCV.
- Fastest apheresis machine with shortest stay for donors.
- Fully automated component extractor machine for leuco reduction.