|Doctor Name||Dr. Rajesh Hingwe|
|Primary Specialty||Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement|
|Qualifications||MBBS, D Ortho, DNB Ortho|
Fellowship: Knee & Shoulder arthroscopy and Sports Injury at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Rajesh Hingwe is a Consultant in the Department of Arthroscopy & Joint replacement surgeon in the Department of Orthopaedics at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, Burhanpur.
- After completing MBBS, Dr. Rajesh completed D. Ortho from medical college, Kolkata. Then, he pursued DNB Orthopaedics at Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai. Soon after pursuing DNB he has worked at many state-of-the-art hospitals and gained vast experience in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy. He completed his fellowship in Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy and sports injury from Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. Rajesh has rich experience of 10 years in the field of Orthopaedics; he is giving dedicated services in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy for the last 5 years. Dr. Rajesh has gained good experience in the latest technologies in Orthopaedics at various centres of excellence, last he served was in Reliance Hospital, Navi Mumbai. He is proficient in performing most orthopaedic surgeries with a special interest in Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy as well as Hip and Knee replacement procedures. He is specialized in ligament reconstructions in and around the knee, shoulder stabilization procedures as well as revision of Hip and Knee replacement, and Unicondylar Knee replacements. He is well versed with the latest technology like Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) and patient-specific instrumentation.
- Dr. Rajesh has a publication in the Indian Journal of Orthopaedics and has presented many posters and papers at national conferences. He believes in enabling rapid recovery after surgery, a dedicated rehabilitation program & pain management to allow a patient to regain his livelihood at the earliest. He is also passionate about improving the doctor-patient relationship and shows real concern and commitment towards patient care, both diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Joint Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Joint preservation surgeries
- Arthroscopy and Sports Injury
- Knee arthroscopy- ACL, PCL reconstruction, meniscus repairs
- Shoulder arthroscopy – Rotator cuff repairs, Stabilization for dislocations
- Sports injuries – acute and chronic
- Complex trauma & fracture surgeries
- High tibial osteotomy
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Deformity correction