|Doctor Name||Dr. Ganesh Kharche|
|Primary Specialty||Pediatric and Neonatology|
|Qualifications||MBBS DCH DNB FPCC (Wadia Hospital Mumbai)|
Fellowship: Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care from B.J. Wadia Hospital for Children, Parel Mumbai.
Professional Experience: 7 Years of Experience in the field of Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care
- Following his special interest in Pediatric Critical Care, he joined the fellowship programme at B. J. Wadia Hospital for children, Mumbai.
- He had been thoroughly trained to diagnose & manage various Pediatric Critical Conditions like Sepsis, Septic Shock, ARDS and Mechanical Ventilation.
- He handled & managed a huge number of patients with ARDS, Acute Kidney Injury, Chronic Kidney Disease and Critical patients in Pediatric Oncology.
- Along with Pediatric Critical Care, he is well trained in Neonatal Critical Care at RAINBOW Pediatric Super speciality Hospital, Nasik.
- He manages various Neonatal Critical Conditions like Neonatal Sepsis, RDS, Surfactant Therapy, Exchange Transfusion, Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation along with HFNC, Neonatal AKT and dialysis, Neonatal Seizures.
- He is trained in Pediatric Kidney Diseases, Pediatric Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis.
- He is trained in Post-Surgical Care in Pediatric Surgery patients.
- He presented a paper at National Pediatric Critical Care Conference in Mumbai.
- He presented a poster at National Pediatric Critical Care Conference in Jaipur.