Name: Dr. Nishu Jangde
Department: Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- MPT from M.G.M. Medical College Indore (M.P.)
- BPT from M.G.M. Medical College Indore (M.P.)
- 6 months Internship at M.Y. Hospital Indore (M.P)
- IPD and OPD work experience in both BPT & MPT.
- Worked for 2 years as a Physiotherapist at Robert Nursing Home Hospital, Indore. (M.P.)
- Served for 2.5 years at Unique Super Speciality Hospital, Indore. (M.P.)
- Worked for 1 year at Heaven Maker Physiotherapy Center, Indore (M.P.)
- Served as a Physiotherapist at S.N.G. Hospital & Healing Hands Clinic for the duration of six months.
- Also worked with Life Line Hospital for the duration of six months.
- Thesis – “ The Effectiveness of Muscle Energy Technique And Conventional Treatment In The Patients With Lateral Epicondylitis”.
- Workshop on “Shoulder Injuries Management” and “Therapeutic Tapping.”
- Participated in the “Ataxia Awareness Program” at Indore.
- One day Neuro Rehab Workshop on “Comprehensive Upper Limb Retraining in Stroke Patient” on18th December 2016 at Bhopal.
- Participated in Indore Marathon as a physiotherapist.