|Doctor Name||Dr. Srinivasa Kumaran|
|Primary Specialty||Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery|
|Qualifications||MBBS, MS General Surgery, MCh CVTS|
- Srinivasa Kumaran is a consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, Burhanpur.
- He has rendered services as a consultant at Muthu Meenakshi Hospital.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Karpaga Vinayaka Medical College, Dept of General Surgery.
- Served as an Assistant Professor in Govt Stanley Medical College/Hospital, Dept of CVTS.
- Also served as a Junior Consultant in SMBT Medical College/Heart Institute.
- He is having a rich experience and exposure of conducting Adult and Paediatric Cardiac surgery.
- He has assisted in 2000 plus Cardiac surgeries and performed more than 300 surgeries.
- Surgeries where he assisted includes CABG off and on pump, all kind of Valve replacements including Prosthetic/Bioprosthetic Valves, Mitral Repairs, Complex Congenital Procedure including Arterial Switch Repairs/ TAPVC in New-Borns, Bentall’s Procedure.
- In surgeries he performed off and on pump CABG, all kind of valve replacements with both Prosthetic/Bioprosthetic valves, Mitral Repairs, Simple CHD including ASD/VSD/TOF above 5 years of age.