|Doctor Name||Dr. Nilesh Tawade|
|Qualifications||MBBS, MD, DNB Cardiology|
- MBBS from Sri Babasaheb Hire Government Medical College Dhule. University: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- MD Medicine from Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur. University: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj, Kanpur.
- Specialization: DNB Cardiology from Jaslok Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai.
Fellowship: FNB Interventional Cardiology from Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore. University.
Dr. Nilesh Tawade is serving as Cardiologist at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital.
- He is an Adult & Pediatric Cardiologist with rich experience in Non-invasive and Invasive Cardiology.
- He has done Post Doctoral Fellowship in Adult Congenital Heart Disease from Hanoi Medical University, from University in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- He has worked as a Post Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
- He has also worked as Junior Consultant at Magnum Heart Institute Nashik.
- During his fellowship programs he has performed more than 3000 Coronary Angiography including Cardiac Cath and 1000 Angioplasty which includes complex coronary interventions like Chronic Total Occlusions, Bifurcation Lesions, Left Main Artery Interventions, Anomalous Coronary Artery Interventions and more than 100 Primary Angioplasty in Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- He is well trained in Intracoronary Imaging like IVUS / Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and have performed Intravascular Ultrasound as well as interpretation of the images.
- He has performed more than 50 permanent pacemaker implantation including double chamber and single chamber placement procedures along with Cardiac Resynchronization Theray (CRT-D/CRT-P)
- He was first assistant in more than 10 Trans Catheter Aortic Valve intervention (TAVI) procedure and well conversant with procedural details.
- He has assisted more than 20 Aortic Stent Graft (AAA) procedures.
- He has also performed more than 50 ASD as primary operator and assisted more than 15 ASD device closures.