The infectious disease department at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital provides clinical care to both inpatients and outpatients. The ID consultant keeps a close eye and monitors the rate of infections within the hospital and its patients.
All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital enforces rational use of antibiotics under the guidance of the Infectious Disease specialist and the infection control team. Hospital follows all the prescribed protocols and procedures to ensure that all the patients and employees are kept safe from healthcare associated infections (HCAI).
Technology & Infrastructure
The hospital has been built by following all the norms and in the manner prescribed to control the level of infection. We work with the microbiology department to track infections and seek to prevent the spread of communicable disease in the hospital.
Operation theatres are made modular and are equipped with required arrangements for air exchanges, laminar airflow. Additionally, ICUs are having single patient cubicles with negative isolation rooms for infectious patients and positive isolation rooms for immunocompromised patient.
Our dedicated nursing team, housekeeping staff members, Central Sterile Supplies Department (CSSD) and state-of-the-art pathology microbiology lab equally share our goal to make our hospital infection-free.
We also offer a complete battery of diagnostic tests required for infectious diseases including molecular biology and drug levels.
Treatment, Service and Procedures
- Diagnosis and treatment of severe infections requiring isolation with cubical ICU or ward admissions and monitoring the source of infection.
- Management of fever/pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO).
- Management of communicable diseases like tuberculosis, malaria, dengue, gastroenteritis, cholera etc.
- Monitoring the use of higher antibiotics.
- Travel related infections, treatment and prevention.
- Investigation of outbreaks in healthcare facility / community.
- Immunizations for child, adults and elderly people.
- Tropical and travel medicine services.
- Treatment for resistant bacterial infections.
- Infections in immune compromised hosts.
- Fungal infections.