Neuro Spine Surgery
The Neuro Spine Surgery Department at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital specialises in the surgical treatment of the entire spectrum of spine disorders, providing services from diagnosis through surgery and rehabilitation.
Our neuro spine speciality comprises renowned neurosurgeons and neurologists working closely with allied specialists and rehabilitation experts. In addition, a multidisciplinary approach ensures access to the most up-to-date approaches to spine care – at par with international standards.
- Microscopic/ Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy and Fusion.
- Microscopic / Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy and Canal Decompression.
- Dynamic fixation solution for spinal instability.
- Fixation for Craniovertebral and cervical instability.
- Spinal Fusion for Spondylolisthesis.
- Microscopic surgery for Intradural and Extradural Spinal Tumours.
- Embolization of Arteriorvenous malformation, Dural Fistula and Spinal Tumours.
- Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty and Discography.
- Baclofen pump for spasticity.
- Neurostimulator implantation for incontinence and pain.
- Management of Spina Bifida and Tethered cord.
- Chiari Malformation and Myelomeningocele.
- Spinal Trauma management.
- Management of Koch’s Spine (TB Spine) and other infective spine diseases.
- Non-operative management and rehabilitation.
- Pre-operative diagnostic and Intraoperative evoked potential monitoring.
- Electromyogram (EMG), Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV).