General and Minimal Invasive Surgery
All Is Well Multispecialty hospital is a super specialized institute, setup with an aim to provide quality diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients suffering from disorders requiring surgical management. With our approach of combining traditional and modern methods via research, we strive to provide our patients with top-notch medical services at affordable prices. The integrated team of doctors makes sure that every patient receives the most advanced care available within this field. Using our innovative technologies, we are determined to wholly cure a patient and make their course of treatment easy and comfortable. We provide an excellent support team, in terms of blood bank, urgent and quick pathology facilities and nursing care. The institute encompasses all advanced technologies and the most advanced facilities with a prime focus on the safe and proven treatment of disorders aiming at improving the quality of life of the patient.
Surgery Department at All Is Well Multispecialty hospital is a progressive center of excellence dedicated to the provision of care for patients with complex gastrointestinal and liver diseases. The department also has a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center, fully equipped to offer comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy service. The institute uses high-end technology based on international protocol, for the diagnosis and treatment of a range of disorders of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon. Minimally invasive procedures are used to diagnose and treat many of these problems, ensuring better outcomes and shorter recovery periods. It also offers the treatment of GI cancers.
Urology and Andrology:
Our Division of Urology is a unique resource for those suffering from diseases of the urinary system, including the kidneys, bladder and prostate gland and also specializes in Andrology. The Institute has well developed treatment protocols for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and infertility issues. The team also specializes in treating cases of Hypogonadism, Erectile Dysfunction and infertility. The Institute has a well-developed team to provide comprehensive treatment for obstructive enlarged prostate glands. The Institute specializes in providing minimal invasive treatment, which ensures early mobility and early discharge. Our division Urology and Andrology works tandem with the division of Nephrology, both work cohesively as a team, looking after the different treatment modalities depending on the stage of the disease. The institute has a well-developed Uro-Dynamics Lab to detect and treat various health ailments. The department also provides comprehensive care for Uro-Oncology diagnosis, treatment and management. This is one of the few centers to provide comprehensive sexual health expertise for both men and women.
Health promotion, cancer prevention, surveillance of women at increased risk for breast cancer, early diagnosis and an aim for a cure and return to normal life are the major facets for care at our Breast Service Division. Breast Service division offers holistic and personalized care for all breast cancer patients. We aim to offer a wide range of surgical options to enable breast conservation and oncoplastic surgery.
Advanced treatment and procedures
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernioplasty – Ingunial, umbilical & incisional hernia repair
- Laparoscopic Surgery for large and small intestine disorders
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery – Tumor & prolapse
- Laparoscopic management of Intussusceptions
- Laparoscopic management of rectal prolapse
- Laparoscopic management of Liver Diseases – (Cyst, Abscess, Biopsy)
- Laparoscopic management of Para – Esophageal and Diaphragmatic Hernias
- Hiatal hernia
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication
- Video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
- Laparoscopic diagnostic and lymph node biopsy and adhesiolysis
- Obesity & metabolic surgery
- Laparoscopic management and Abdominal Trauma & Thoracic trauma
- Emergency Exploratory Laparotomy – Perforation Peritonitis, Trauma
- Gastric surgery – Total, Subtotal Gastrectomy,
- Gastro-jejunostomy, Vagotomy
- Small and Large intestinal Surgery
- Open Hepato-billiary and Pancreatic Surgery
- Thyroid & Endocrine Surgery
- Salivary gland Surgery
- Vascular surgery and Varicose veins
- Breast surgery, MRM and Auxiliary dissection
- Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy
- Surgery for obstructed Hernia
- Endoscopic stone surgery – PCNL, URS, RIRS.
- Lithotripsy – Extracorporeal.
- Laser surgery for Prostate.
- Urinary incontinence surgery.
- Uro-gynecological surgery
- Pediatric urology – endoscopic & reconstructive surgery.
- Male infertility treatment.
- Sexual dysfunction – males & females.
- Non scalpel vasectomy.
- Chronic/complicated UTIs.
- Cancer surgery for Prostate, Testicular, Kidney & Bladder tumor.
- Urethral stricture surgery
Diagnostic endoscopic procedures
Interventional endoscopic procedures
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio – pancreatography (ERCP)
- UGI Endoscopy
- UGI Endoscopy with Biopsy
- Variceal Banding Esophageal (EVL)
Breast surgery services:
Breast cancer surgery – Modified radical mastectomy
Breast conservative surgery with reconstruction
Benign breast surgery – For ANDI