Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is a specialized medical field that deals with the repair, reconstruction, or replacement of physical defects of form or function involving the skin, musculoskeletal system, craniomaxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast, trunk, and external genitalia or cosmetic enhancement of these areas of the body. The goal of plastic surgery is to restore the appearance and functionality of the affected areas to the best possible level.
Our Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is staffed by a team of highly skilled and experienced surgeons who are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients. Our doctors are experts in their field and have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in performing a wide range of plastic and reconstructive procedures. From facial and nasal reconstruction to cosmetic laser surgery and hair transplantation, our team is equipped to handle even the most complex cases.
The following are the procedures commonly performed in the department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery:
- Congenital Anomaly: Repair of physical defects present at birth, including cleft lip, cleft palate, facial cleft, and re-implantation of body parts.
- Facial & Nasal Reconstruction: Repair of deformities and injuries to the face, nose, and other structures of the head and neck.
- Cancer Reconstruction: Repair of physical defects caused by the removal of cancerous tissue.
- Burns & Post Burn Deformities: Treatment of burn injuries and reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty & Tummy Tucks, Face Lifts: Cosmetic surgery procedures to enhance the appearance of various body parts.
- Cosmetic Lasers Surgery: Use of lasers to improve the appearance of skin and remove unwanted hair, tattoos, and other skin imperfections.
- Hair Transplantation: Procedure to restore hair growth in areas where hair is thinning or has been lost.
Note: This list is not exhaustive and other procedures may also be performed based on the individual needs of the patient