The department of neuro and spine surgery offers the most current and specialised diagnostic and treatment services. Our integrated amenities are supported by internationally trained, highly qualified and experienced doctors, along with nurses and support staff. The department boasts state-of-the-art specialised diagnostic and equipment and treatment facilities. This makes our hospital one of the premier institutions for cardiac care in the city as well as the country.
We strongly believe in “Patient-Centric” treatment so that informed and evidence-based decisions are taken for every patient, every time.
- Herniated Discs: A herniated disc occurs when the gel-like material inside the disc ruptures and leaks out, putting pressure on the nerves in the spine.
- Degenerative Disc Disease: This is a natural ageing process in which the discs in the spine become thin, brittle and less effective at cushioning the bones.
- Spinal Stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal canal narrows, putting pressure on the spinal cord and nerves.
- Scoliosis: This is a condition in which the spine curves sideways in an unnatural manner.
- Osteoporosis: This is a condition in which the bones become fragile and brittle, causing the spinal vertebrae to collapse.
Spinal Tumours: These are abnormal growths within the spine that can cause compression of the spinal cord or nerves.
- Back pain that radiates to the arms or legs
- Numbness or tingling in the arms and legs
- Weakness in the arms or legs
- Difficulty walking or standing
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise, a balanced diet, and a healthy weight
- Practising good posture
- Avoiding repetitive motions that put unnecessary strain on the spine
- Proper lifting techniques
- Making changes to your workstation or ergonomic tools to minimize strain on the back.
Spine treatment aims to alleviate pain, restore function and improve the quality of life for individuals suffering from spine-related issues. Whether the cause is injury, degenerative conditions or other underlying medical conditions, the goal of spine treatment is to provide patients with relief and to improve their overall health and well-being.
When it comes to spine health, it’s important to know your risk and be proactive in taking steps to prevent injury or further damage. Factors that can increase your risk of spine-related issues include:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Occupational hazards
- Certain medical conditions
At All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, our specialists use a range of surgical and non-surgical treatments to address spine-related issues
- Pre-operative diagnostic and Intraoperative evoked potential monitoring
- Microscopic/ Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Microscopic / Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy and Canal Decompression
- Dynamic fixation solution for spinal instability
- Fixation for Craniovertebral and cervical instability
- Spinal Fusion for Spondylolisthesis
- Microscopic surgery for Intradural and Extradural Spinal Tumours
- Embolization of Arteriovenous malformations, Dural Fistulas and Spinal Tumours
- Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty and Discography
- Baclofen pump for spasticity
- Neurostimulator implantation for incontinence and pain
- Management of Spina Bifida and Tethered cord
- Chiari Malformation and Myelomeningocele
- Spinal Trauma management
- Management of Koch’s Spine (TB Spine) and other infective spine diseases
- Non-operative management and rehabilitation
- Electromyogram (EMG), Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
CTA: Let us help you feel better- Schedule a Consultation