|Room Types||Room Views|
- Room charges are inclusive of bed charges, patient meals, nursing care and care by resident doctors.
- Bed charges for all admissions will be calculated based on check-in and check-out time of 11:00 am.
- Any bed that has been occupied for more than 6 hrs. will incur full day charges. Likewise, any bed occupied for less than 6 hrs. will charged for half day charges.
- Charges for all the hospital services, excluding medicines and consumables, will vary based upon the room type.
- Medicines and consumables should be procured from the hospital only and not from outside.
- Admission to any room type is subject to availability.
- ICU bed charges include accommodation and patient monitoring service. Charges for Intensivist’s consultation, consumables and procedure, ventilators would be charged separately.
- Day Care timings are from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Any Day Care patient requiring overnight stay will be admitted and charged on basis of the room type selected.
- NRI & Foreign Nationals will be admitted in Deluxe Room & above, hospital services will be charged as per prevailing international tariffs.