Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The obstetrics & gynaecology department at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital offers world-class treatment for a wide range of gynaecology conditions as well as obstetric care that is at par with international standards.
It sets the goal post for modern minimally invasive approach to most gynaecological surgical procedures – these are assisted by state-of-the-art Endoscopic equipment.
The hospital provides for holistic and empathetic maternity and newborn care, with evidence-based approach to management of pregnancy and delivery. It’s our endeavour to keep pregnancy and childbirth as natural as possible, while at the same time retaining capacity to manage all pregnancy complications.
Backed by the knowledge and expertise of the best faculty of doctors adept in world-class health practices, and supported by advanced equipment and infrastructure All Is Well Multispecialty provides round-the-clock services for all gynaecology and obstetrics cases.
Technology & Infrastructure
Intensive planning has gone into the development of supreme quality infrastructure of the Obstetrics & Gynaecology division, to ensure that our patients get the best:
- Gynaecological services are provided by modern, self-sufficient clinics with attached treatment areas.
- Day-care facility for same day surgeries.
- Hospital has a floor dedicated to woman and childcare with all the infrastructure facilities & necessary services.
- There are pre-labour rooms to care for patients in early labour.
- The birthing facility has self-contained modern birthing rooms with comfortable ergonomic beds which adapt to different maternal postures; adequate space is available to encourage mothers’ mobility during labour.
- Isolation rooms / HDU (High Dependency Unit) is available to manage complicated pregnancies.
- Maternity operation theatre for operative and caesarean section, fortified with the best equipment.
We offer the complete range of obstetric services – right from conception to delivery – for routine as well as high-risk pregnancies…
Our hospital provides comprehensive services including routine as well as specialised care for the full spectrum of gynaecological problems…
Speciality Clinic (Menopausal Clinic)
- The menopause is the point at which a woman has her last period. It is difficult to predict exactly when this is, but generally when a woman has not had a period for 1 year the menopause is complete. Leading up to this time a woman may get menopausal symptoms even though she is still having periods. Women have a menopause because the ovaries have stopped producing eggs and the hormone called oestrogen.