Details about the course of study
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 year or on before 31st December of the year of admission is sought.
- Minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of higher secondary school certificate examinations, (12 year course) or senior school certificate examination (10+2) under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE, pre degree examination or an equivalent with 12 year schooling from a recognized board or university, with science subjects (physics, chemistry, biology) & English.
- Candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB & English individually & must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates should pass the entrance examination conducted by the institution.
- Candidates with 40%-50% of lower extremity disability are eligible to apply. (They have to submit the disability certificate obtaining from a duly constituted & central govt. hospital/institutions.)
- Candidate shall be medically fit. (All candidates who are reporting for counselling are required to submit certificate of medical fitness from registered medical practitioner.)
- Implementation of changes with regard to admission process/selection criteria etc. will be incorporated as per Indian Nursing Council, Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council & MPMSU. Notification received from time to time.