Objectives of the course
On completion of the course the graduate will be able to: –
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological, behavioural sciences, and medicine including alternative systems and providing care to individuals, families & community.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affects health of individuals and group.
- Provide care based on scientific process in collaboration with the individuals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide primitive, preventive & restorative health services in line with the national health policies & programs.
- Practices within the framework of code of ethics, professional conduct acceptable standards of practices within the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with the individuals and groups and member of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationship and teamwork.
- Demonstrate skills in the teaching to individuals and groups in clinical / community health settings.
- Participate effectively as member of the health team in health care delivery system.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the finding to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest, and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.